Fields Available for Rent:
Soccer: Wardlaw, Glen Cove, Washington, Wilson, North Vallejo
Baseball: Dan Foley, Wilson, Terrace Park (Curb Field) (Little League), Richardson (Madren) (Little League)
Softball: Richardson (Madren), North Vallejo, Washington'
Artificial Turf Field: Dan Foley Sports Facility, Both soccer and softball, but only one rental at a time, either/or.
Fields that have Lights Available for Rent:
Dan Foley (McManus), North Vallejo, Wilson (baseball only)
Dan Foley Artificial Field has lights that are programmed by computer at the main office.
EFFECTIVE May 20, 2011
Procedures for the rental of GVRD Sports Fields
In order for your group to receive the non-profit reduced rate, your group must have a completed 501(c)(3) on file with the GVRD Main Office. If you do not have a 501(c)(3)(schools and some youth groups) you must provide us with a copy of a tax exempt letter from the IRS stating you are a tax exempt. All documentation for the non-profit status must match the name of your group.
If a team wants to rent a GVRD field to play tackle football, they must provide GVRD an insurance rider indemnifying GVRD. GVRD must be named and in possession of the certificate before reservations can be made.
Natural Grass Fields
Non-profit resident rates are $12/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Non-profit non-resident rates are $15/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Regular resident rates are $30/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Regular non-resident rates are $35/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Dan Foley Sports Complex Artificial Turf Field
Resident rate $40/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Non-Resident rate $48/hr minimum 2 hours for rental
Lights - Resident $25/hr minimum 2 hours: $25 each additional hour
Non-Resident $30/hr minimum 2 hours: $30 each additional hour
Lights for all fields must be turned off by 10:30pm Sun-Thurs, 11:30pm Fri & Sat
Dan Foley Artificial Turf Lights must be turned off by 10:30pm Sun-Sat
Field Preps-Non Artificial Turf Field
Baseball and Softball Preps
Non-profit resident $25/prep
Non-profit non-resident $30/prep
Profit resident $30/prep
Profit Non-resident $36/prep
Field rents must be done 24 hours in advance
Field preps must be made 48 hours in advance - weekend preps available only during the months of April-October
1. Individuals reserving on behalf of an organized group may rent up to three (3) times a week: (example: Saturday 10-12p & 5-7p counts as two rentals) The rentals must be in a minimum continuous block of time groups may not leave an hour of time between rentals. GVRD, VCUSD and private school official sports schedules take precedence over all other rentals. Anyone renting any available sports field as an individual, may rent on a first come first serve basis with 24 hour advance notice; 48 hours if a prep is required.
2. If the first of the month falls on a weekend we will book on the preceding Friday excluding holidays.
3. On Monday each week, any available field rentals, for that week, may be booked on a first come first serve basis.
4. During the rainy season fields may be unplayable due to excessive water (see below for Dan Foley Artificial Turf Field) In the event of a "rain out" a credit will be given and the rental may be rescheduled, provided you have notified the GVRD Main Office 707-648-5389, within 24 hours of the rainout. For Artificial Turf Field - due to the all weather surface "rain outs" will be limited to severe weather only.
5. Park Maintenance Supervisor has ultimate responsibility to determine if the fields are playable.
6. All rentals are to be done in person, at the Main Office. No telephone reservations are accepted.
7. Payment is expected at the time of rental.
8. Only official representatives that are on file with a particular organization may rent, sign and receive a copy of said permit.
Policy Number 3071 Refunds
Rules and Regulations RR3071
1. Rain-out: Must call 707-648-5389 within 24 hours of rain-out in order to receive
credit to account.
2. Cancellation: $10 cancellation fee will be deducted and balance applied to their
account, unless a refund check is requested.
3. Transfer Fee: $5 will be charged for each transfer transaction. Payable at the
time of transfer.
1. For Artificial Turf Field - due to the all weather surface "rain-outs" will be limited
to severe weather only.
2. No fees will be charged to transfer, cancel a rental within three working days of
initial scheduling of the field. After three working days the cancellation fees
3. Cancellation Fees: 0-15 days from scheduled date $20 fee
4. Cancellation Fees: 16-30 days from scheduled date $10 fee.