Mare Island Sports Complex
Stay current on upcoming events by liking our page Mare Island Sports Complex
The Mare Island Sports Complex is a full service sports facility with two
indoor soccer fields, four batting cages, three basketball courts, and
up to five volleyball courts. Bathrooms are available onsite as well as a Café for food and beverage sales.
$6 for adults, $4 for kids 11 and under/valid Military ID/Seniors
All coaches/parents/adults/etc. doing private lessons, semi-private lessons, or leisure play, MUST pay Drop-In fee(s) along with athlete(s).
Any customers doing private or semi-private BASKETBALL training must reserve a full or half court, effective July 1, 2017.
Any minor under the age of 18, MUST be signed in to the GVRD Sports Complex by a parent/guardian/adult that is 18 years or older. NO EXCEPTIONS! There will be a 3 hour time limit for all drop-in customers who are 16 years old or younger. If you exceed 3 hours, you must return to the Front Counter to purchase additional time.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO DROP-IN CUSTOMERS
ONCE THEY REACH 30 MINUTES OF PLAY
$85/hour - Soccer Fields
$60-$65/hour - Basketball Courts
$50/hour - Volleyball Courts
$50/hour - Café for birthday parties/meetings/events etc.
$50/hour - Game Room
$35 for an individual 30-day pass
$27 for Military, Seniors, & children 11 and under
- No outside drinks or food allowed in the facility. No alcohol allowed.
- No pets/animals allowed.
- No sunflower seeds or gum allowed on courts/fields.
- All trash must be placed in the grey trash bins and recyclables placed in the blue recycle bins.
- No cleats on the soccer fields. Only indoor/turf/tennis shoes allowed.
- No street shoes on courts. Only court/tennis/basketball shoes allowed.
- No skating inside or outside of the facility.
- All children must be accompanied/supervised by an adult at all times and not left unattended.
- All GVRD parks and facilities are “Smoke Free” environments. If smoking, you need to be 25
feet away from the facility doors.
- All parents/coaches/adults doing private/semi-private training must pay drop-in fee along with the athlete(s). No Exceptions.
- All participants must sign in at the front counter and receive a wristband before entering the facility to play.
- Any child under the age of 18, MUST be signed in by an adult over the age of 18.
- There is a 3 hour time limit for ALL drop-in customers ages 16 and under
- If you exceed 3 hours, you must return to the front counter and purchase